11.1. Claim processing:
- 11.1.1. Claims involving Tickets and Cinepasses purchased online through MyCinepass reservation system can be submitted by the client exclusively to the Operator of this system as an entity authorised by the Organizer, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Claims related to Tickets and Cinepasses purchased online cannot be processed at Points of Sale/Registration.
- 11.1.2. Claims involving Tickets and Cinepasses purchased at a Point of Sale/Registration shall be made by the client at the place of purchase of the relevnat Cinepass or Ticket.
11.2. Claims involving Tickets and Cinepasses purchased in the MyCinepass system and at a Point of Sale/Registration of the Event in case that the purchased Ticket +contains defects (i.e. it does not contain the details specified according to item 2 of the General Terms and Conditions, or contains inaccurate data), the Ticket Holder is obliged to claim these defects without unreasonable delay after receiving the Ticket in accordance with Article 11, item 11.1.1. and 11.1.2..
11.3. Without the entitlement to claim a reimbursement of Tickets and Cinepasses purchased in the MyCinepass system and at a Point of Sale/Registration:
- Cinepass Holders are not entitled to any compensation in case of cancellation of an individual Performance within an Event, even if they had made a reservation for this Event Performance.
- The reimbursement of other expenses (transport to the Event venue, accommodation, food, ticket delivery, etc.) is not provided.
- In the event of loss or theft of a Ticket or Cinepass, the Ticket Holder is obliged to comply with item 9. General Business Terms and Conditions.
This is the current excerpt from the General Terms and Conditions of MyCinepass reservation system. Full text of the General Terms and Conditions can be found in the footer of the system website in the "Terms and Conditions" section.